Every airline flight in the world over 24 hours.
i can’t stop staring at this
It looks as if Europe and US are having a pissing contest.
Late Night Hashtags #MyWeirdWaiter might be my favorite hashtag of the year
These are golden
Tribute to Steve Irwin, a guy who genuinely loved nature and animals.
This man was beyond real
It actually is called “Palcuzzi’s ploy,” and it was used long ago, as I understand it, in Pennsylvania where Palcuzzi had been criticized by the School Board because his gifted program was “elitist and took a favored few students and gave them special learning experiences.”
Palcuzzi, as the story goes, responded to the School Board by saying that the biggest problem with the gifted program was that it was not elitist enough. He said that if the school really wanted a first-rate gifted program to be proud of, then they should take several steps.
1) Conduct a state-wide search to hire a specially trained gifted teacher who had been through gifted programs;
2) Give that teacher a salary supplement;
3) Hire specialty teachers to work with children who showed promise in particular specialty areas,
4) Let children try out for the gifted program, and avoid age grouping so that the gifted children could work with other children—older or younger—based on competency and potential,
5) Allow these teachers to freely bring these gifted children in after school, on weekends, and during vacations to develop their skills,
6) Make the program a source of pride, with school assemblies where the children could describe the projects they were working on, as well as their goals and aspirations,
7) Get broad community support, including newspaper and TV reporters who would write about their activities, and
8) Perhaps supply these students with a sweater or a jacket that said “G” for gifted.
Then Palcuzzi said, “But I guess you already have this kind of program, because I just described your football team and your basketball team and your baseball team.”" -~ James Webb, Hoagies’ Gifted Education Page (via fuckyeahintellectualgiftedness)
"one direction is the world’s biggest band". They keep progressing each year. No one can stop them. 4 years is like starting as a freshman and ending as a senior. One direction has graduated from their first step. Now they are going to start on their second step. And we will all be in the front row supporting them.
PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THAT LAST ONE FOREAL
it’s okay I know everybody forgets Meet The Robinsons so I got your back
I think we’re forgetting someone: